Please send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com. No calls, please.
Search Engine Marketing Strategist/Manager
Walker Marketing is seeking a Search Engine Marketing Strategist/Manager. This position is responsible for leading efforts to increase site visibility, online paid marketing efficiency, and conversion rates for premiere clients.
- Engage in all facets of clients’ search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns, including initial planning and research, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Integrate SEM, including both paid search marketing campaigns (Pay-Per-Click) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies, into clients’ overall marketing recommendations and plans.
- Provide complete management of paid search campaigns (pay-per-click and retargeting/remarketing) against defined success metrics; responsible for planning, developing keyword lists and text creative, implementation, optimization and performance analysis.
- Manage bid management tools to effectively achieve the highest ROAS (ROI) across the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) as well as contextual marketing when appropriate. Must be able to execute best practices strategies and methodologies to maximize agency business partner’s search marketing programs.
- Execute online competitive research utilizing comprehensive tool sets.
- Utilize on-page site optimization techniques to improve site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists and SEO copywriting.
- Focus on off-page site optimization by researching, identifying and establishing partnerships with respected websites for link-building, citations, directories, etc. to improve visibility and conversions.
- Generate ranking reports and conduct site audits.
- Analyze data to develop actionable insights that can be measured and reported, and from the data develop performance metrics to provide recommendations and continually revise campaign strategy.
- Partner with technical staff and media team when necessary.
- Report project status to upper management.
- Accurately estimate timing and project scope.
- Timely delivery of projects is essential.
- Monitor emerging industry trends and stay up-to-date on digital trends for websites, seo, digital marketing, etc.
- Manage and meet internal and external client expectations as well as deliverables and deadlines.
- Provide point-of-view (POV) summaries for industry topics, best practices or new online marketing opportunities.
- BA or MA preferred.
- At least 4+ years of related experience in search engine marketing & optimization.
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Proficient with SEO reporting and analytical tools.
- Proficient with Google AdWords.
- Experience managing PPC, CPA, and CPC campaigns.
- Knowledge of AdSense, Panama, Vendasta, and WordPress is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, analytical skills, and strong attention to detail required.
- Top-notch project management and presentation skills are required.
Send resume and cover letter. No phone calls, please.
Public Relations Account Manager
We are seeking a Public Relations Account Manager with strong writing and verbal communications skills. The ideal candidate will have proven reactive and proactive media outreach experience and have demonstrated the ability to develop strong social media strategies with sustained results. This position is responsible for planning and executing public relations activities and marketing projects on behalf of clients under the direction of the Director of Public Relations & Content Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting proactive and reactive media relations efforts, including development of media lists and media outreach strategies, execution of local and national media outreach, and developing strong relationships with both traditional and social media
- Planning and executing consumer, trade and media events
- Developing strategies, providing counsel, implementing programs and managing client budgets
- Researching and analyzing industry and competitor trends and providing insightful recommendations to team and clients
- Delivering consistently high-level client service; demonstrating initiative, accountability and reliability
- Keeping clients and internal team informed of project statuses and deadlines
- Demonstrating the performance and strategic contribution of public relations by providing qualitative and quantitative reporting to clients
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of and experience in executing components that make up a successful PR program, including media outreach and on/off site event support
- Ability to develop public relations materials including well-written press releases, fact sheets, blogs, social media posts and PR update presentations
- Strong written and verbal skills, confident style in communicating with clients and a proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks
- Proven ability to pitch and secure national and local print and broadcast media coverage
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented, with the ability to exhibit initiative, autonomy and accountability with respect to their responsibilities
- Ability to work well with others in both team and independent environments
- Positive, professional, and flexible attitude that lends itself to quality client service
- Clear understanding of a variety of social media platforms and monitoring devices
Education and Work Experience:
A bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in an agency or related environment is required. Special consideration will be given to individuals with experience in senior housing or health care.