Job at Walker Marketing
We’re currently looking for a Digital Web Designer to join the Walker Marketing team. The digital designer is responsible for creating and developing all aspects of design (responsive websites, email campaigns, digital media) including project workflow to achieve the highest levels of design, quality, award-winning work.
Are you a creative, motivated, passionate, tech savvy digital designer? If you have a strong understanding of the digital space, including: SEO, responsive website/email design, marketing automation, and analytics, we’d love to talk. Be sure to provide a link to your online portfolio.
- Identify and coordinate materials and resources for the production of email campaigns, website, and digital media projects.
- Coordinate with creative department and project deliverables from concept through production and delivery.
- Work with account team to craft email campaigns, website wireframes, framework and functional requirements/scope documents.
- Provide project parameters and specifications to creative department and vendors to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborate daily with account service/team to identify project needs, provide status updates, and identify ongoing project assets/needs.
- Traffic projects using agency’s project management system from inception to completion while serving as liaison between account service, vendors and creative staff to manage project workflow.
- Monitors progress and resolves discrepancies in job progression to ensure timely delivery and client satisfaction.
- Expedites project work through all departments and enforces deadlines established for design, copy, digital testing and related development tasks.
- Updates and maintains traffic/status reports on projects and communicates progress via weekly team meetings.
- Obtains performance data analytics related to websites and digital media to develop actionable insights and report to clients as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be able to code responsive html email templates and test/troubleshoot email client variations utilizing Litmus.
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as Act-On, Hubspot, MailChimp and other ESP providers to deploy email and drip/nurturing campaigns.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML, and CSS
- Expert level of WordPress and other CMS platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (on- and off-page) and schema/semantic markup are essential.
- Prior experience in producing all types of media, advertising and digital.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workflow.
- Understanding of lead generation and digital tracking methodologies using Google Analytics, Tag Manager and other 3rd party tools.
- Minimum of 3-5 years production experience in an agency setting preferred.
- 19 days of PTO/Vacation Time, Plus Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonuses and More!
Please send your resume and a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.