We’re currently looking for a WordPress wiz and master of email to join our digital team. The web/digital designer is responsible for creating and developing all aspects of design (websites, email, digital media) including project workflow to achieve the highest levels of design, quality, award-winning work.
- Identify and coordinate materials and resources for the production of email campaigns, website, and digital media projects.
- Coordinate with creative department and project deliverables from concept through production and delivery.
- Work with account team to craft email campaigns, website wireframes, framework and functional requirements/scope documents.
- Provide project parameters and specifications to creative department and vendors, obtain and approve digital tests and ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborate daily with account service/team to identify project needs, provide status updates, and identify ongoing project assets/needs.
- Traffic projects using agency’s project management system from inception to completion while serving as liaison between account service, vendors and creative staff to manage project workflow.
- Monitors progress and resolves discrepancies in job progression to ensure timely delivery and client satisfaction.
- Expedites project work through all departments and enforces deadlines established for design, copy, digital testing and related development tasks.
- Updates and maintains traffic/status reports on projects and communicates progress via weekly team meetings.
- Obtains performance data analytics related to websites and digital media to develop actionable insights and report to clients as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be able to code responsive html email templates and test/troubleshoot email client variations utilizing Litmus. Strong knowledge of MailChimp and other ESP applications to deploy email and drip/nurturing campaigns.
- Expert level of WordPress wizardry and other CMS platforms required.
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (on- and off-page), semantic markup are essential.
- Prior experience in producing all types of media, advertising and digital.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workflow.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and must have experience with HTML, CSS, PHP development experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of digital tracking methodologies, Google Analytics, and Tag Manager.
- Minimum of 3-5 years production experience in an agency setting preferred.
Please send your cover letter, online portfolio & resume to email@example.com. No calls, please.